Rooms are for the use of Gonzaga students, faculty, and staff.
If you need a room immediately and it is not reserved, you may check out the key from the Circulation Desk.
If you already know how to reserve a study room online, please continue here.
If you have not reserved a study room online before, please follow the instructions below.
1. Beginning with room reservation page, select the type of study room--digital media, group, or media view room--you would like to reserve as well as the hours for which you would like to reserve it. Rooms can be reserved up to seven days in advance, for one, two, or three hour blocks. Only one reservation is allowed per day, and only two reservations are allowed at a time. If you need a room immediately and it is not reserved, you may check out the key from the Circulation desk without a reservation even if you have reached your limit.
2. On the left, you can narrow rooms down by the number of people in your group. Leaving this at the default "For any number of people" will let you see the availability of all rooms. In the calendar, you can choose the day for which you would like to make your reservation.
3. Select the hours you would like to reserve the room for. Available hours are green, unavailable hours are blue, and booked hours are red.
4. Under Booking Details, click Continue.
5. Fill in the form with your information, including: full name, email (only Gonzaga affiliated emails will be accepted), GU ID number, and phone number. Click Submit my Booking.
6. If you are successful, you will receive a box confirming your reservation as well as an email confirmation.
8. Pick up the key at the Circulation Desk at your reserved times. (Note: If keys are not picked up within half an hour of the start time, the room will be made available to others.)
Now that you know how to reserve a study room online, visit the Foley Library homepage, and look for this button:
If you have any questions about or issues with your reservation, please contact the Circulation Desk at 509-313-5803.