Link to: Gonzaga's Study Abroad Programs
Many library services are still available to Gonzaga students studying in other countries:
Do I need my Gonzaga ID number to use the library?
You will need your Gonzaga ID number to register for an ILLiad account.
Can I get books sent to me?
- The of the cost and time involved to ship books overseas prevents us from offering our usual book loan service while you are abroad.
- Foley has a growing collection of eBooks which you can find using Library Search.
How do I get articles?
- Foley subscribes to a number of databases and journals that provide articles in full-text (PDF or HTML) and if an article isn't available in full-text from the database you're using, look for the link to Check Gonzaga Libraries for full text options. If it isn't there, use ILLiad to request it.
How long will it take to receive an article once I put in the request?
- Most articles arrive within a day or so of placing the request.
How will I receive an article I've requested through ILLIad?
- A PDF of the article will be posted to your ILLiad account and you will be notified by e-mail when it is available. Save a copy of the article right away as it will be removed from the ILLiad server after 30 days.
How will you know where I am?
- You will have to tell us!
- Please update your ILLiad account:
- change your status to "STUDY ABROAD"
- enter your program or country location as your street address (ex: London Program).
- Put an 'x' in other fields that don't apply to your current situation.
- Remember to update ILLiad account information when you come back, too.