Gonzaga faculty, administration, or official University organization (including Committees and Clubs) may place materials on reserve to support classroom assignments, coursework and organizations. Reserve materials are kept at the Circulation desk and can be checked out by anyone with a valid ID card. Items eligible for library reserve include:
- Books, DVDs, and other materials from the Foley Library collection
- Instructor's personal copies of books and other materials
- Printed copies of articles, test examples and study guides
All material placed on reserve must comply with federal copyright guidelines.
- To place items on reserve fill out the Reserves Request Form. You may also fill out a paper form at the Circulation Desk.
- Please allow enough time for your materials to be processed before assigning reserve readings to your students. At the beginning of a semester, processing may take up to three working days.
- If you are interested in having your reserves accessible online, contact Molly McFadden.
- For more information, see our Library Reserves Policy Statement below.
If you have questions about reserve material, contact Molly McFadden, Circulation Assistant: x3850, firstname.lastname@example.org.