Foley Library - www.foley.gonzaga.edu
Check Out, Renewals, and Reserves
- As of 09/01/20, our fall semester building hours are in effect. We continue to offer curbside pickup of library materials in the atrium.
- As of 8/26/20, the Foley Library is open to Gonzaga students, faculty and staff only. We are open limited hours for Orientation Weekend. Normal Fall hours will resume 8/31/20.
- As always, we do not charge overdue fees. Lost items fines will be waived once materials are returned.
- Please return all materials to the external book drop (to the left of the main eastside entrance to the building), or the blue book drop in the basement of College Hall.
- If you are unable to return materials in person, please mail them to the following address:
Attn: Circulation Department
502 E. Boone Ave.
Spokane, WA 99258
- If you are unable to return items in person or via mail, please contact Circulation at email@example.com or by calling 509-313-5803.
Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery
- As of 9/01/20, loaning of physical materials has resumed.
- To borrow physical items, journal articles or book chapter scans from other libraries, use Interlibrary Loan.
- Contact Interlibrary Loan at 509-313-3824 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Research Guides are available online to help you start your research on any subject taught here at Gonzaga.
- Contact the subject liaison librarian for you area of study if you need in-depth assistance.
- Make an Appointment: You can schedule an appointment to speak with a librarian on the phone or online via Zoom.
- Email A Question - Contact the Foley library at any time via email (email@example.com) or use our Research Question Submission Form. Most questions are answered within one business day.
- Library Survival Guide: a quick-start guide to online resources at Foley, geared towards students.
- Information Desk: Call 509-313-3813 for library questions, renewals or general questions about using the library.
- Quick Questions: Chat is available 24/7 - If you have questions about using the library, please contact the library via our chat service using the box on the right.
Accessing E-Resources: Databases, E-Journals, and E-books
- Databases - Over 350 research databases are available from the library home page. Off-campus access requires a GU username and password and multi-factor authentication to log in.
- If you are having trouble logging in, contact the Gonzaga IT Department at 509-313-5550.