Start here to find thousands of books, media, and scholarly journal articles housed at Foley and available to you electronically.
Creating a Journal Alert in an EBSCO database
1. Click on at the top right of the database page to sign in or create a new free account.
2. Click on at the top left of the page to find your journal.
3. Click on at the right side of the page and then choose
Creating a Journal Alert in a Proquest Database
1. Click on near the top of the database page and find your journal.
2. Once you have clicked into the journal's page, click on (under Publication Information).
4. Once you have created the alert, check your email and confirm it:
Creating a Journal Alert in Ingenta
Ingenta is a database of Tables of Content, indexing more than 25,000 journals. Even if we don't have access to a journal through one of our databases, if the journal is indexed in Ingenta you can still get alerted when a new issue comes out.
1. From foley.gonzaga.edu, click on Databases and find Ingenta.
2. Enter your journal's name in the search box, and then click on the menu and choose
3. Under "Tools" on the right side of the page, click . Sign in or register for a new free account.
4. An alert will be sent to the email address you registered with whenever a new issue comes out.