Building Open Hours
Foley Center is open during the following hours for general library services and building use.
Due to COVID-19 please note :
- Foley building access is restricted to current students, faculty and staff with a valid Zagcard
- Chastek Law Library open to current Gonzaga Law students only
Foley Library continues to monitor the impact of the COVID-19 novel coronavirus to library services. Please refer to the campus resource site for the latest campus information. All our online resources continue to be available for your research needs.
Online resources available 24/7:
Library services available remotely:
- Schedule a virtual reference appointment from our webpage, librarians can meet with you by phone or via Zoom.
- You can always call us at 509-313-5931 for research and access support.
- ATAS – Academic Technology Applications Support is available for virtual support of Foliotek eportfolios, Qualtrics survey software, and Turnitin.
- EITA – Electronic Information Technology Accessibility staff is available to assist making electronic content accessible.
- Article and book delivery services via Interlibrary Loan (ILL) are available.
Visit the Writing Center Website for current hours and to make an appointment.
Other University Departments in Foley Center
Visit individual department sites to verify current hours: Foley Building Partners Directory
Due to Covid-19 at this time Foley Library is only open to the Gonzaga Community.