Following the Governor's Executive Order, the Foley Library building is closed
We are suspending in person services, but we continue to be available for online support and research needs
Foley Library continues to monitor the impact of the COVID-19 novel coronavirus to library services. Please refer to the campus resource site for the latest campus information. All our online resources continue to be available for your research needs.
Online resources available 24/7:
Library services available remotely:
- Schedule a virtual reference appointment from our webpage, librarians can meet with you by phone or via Zoom.
- You can always call us at 509-313-5931 for research and access support.
- ATAS – Academic Technology Applications Support is available for virtual support of Foliotek eportfolios, Qualtrics survey software, and Turnitin.
- EITA – Electronic Information Technology Accessibility staff is available to assist making electronic content accessible.
- Article delivery services via Interlibrary Loan (ILL) is available. Book borrowing and all other ILL services are suspended.